It can be a tedious process to edit a setting for 50 or 100+ restaurants one by one.
Zuppler’s Bulk Edit functionality helps the enterprise businesses, franchises, etc. to update a few settings to multiple restaurants at once.
This feature saves your time and effort spent on applying the edits to each restaurant individually.
This functionality provides 4 types of setting options to edit and update:
1. Pause ordering
2. Resume ordering
3. Add Day off
4. Activate/Deactivate Service (Delivery, Pickup, Curbside, etc.)
Note: The option – Activate/Deactivate service doesn’t mean adding a service type.
Update Bulk Edits to multiple restaurants
Take the following steps to update any of the preceding bulk edit options –
1. Be on the Control Panel homepage.
2. Click on the Select Restaurants button (on the top left side of the screen).
3. Search for the restaurants in the search bar and then click on the Search button.
(This will enlist the restaurants with the same name on the left side of the screen as shown in the following screenshot).
4. Now you can click on the Select all button to select all the restaurants that appear in the list.
4. You can individually check-in the restaurants (you want to apply an action to).
And a list of all the "selected" restaurants will be displayed on the right side of the screen (as highlighted in the following screenshot).
Note: The system loads 15 restaurants per page. So if your list exceeds that number, then you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Next button (to go to the next page of the list of the restaurants).
1. "Deselect all" button deselects all selections.
2. "Clear selection" removes the list of selected restaurants.
You can also bulk edit across different restaurants – Once you have a selection, you can again search for other restaurants in the search bar and select them.
Here, in the following screenshot, you can see the new restaurant being added alongside the previously selected restaurants.
Note: You can also search restaurants using tags (attached to the restaurants).
5. After selecting all the restaurants you want to apply the edit, click the Update Selected Restaurants button that appears on the top (that also shows how many restaurants have been selected).
6. Now, select a Bulk edit option from the given options.
To illustrate an example, let’s select a Bulk edit option – Add Day Off
This will open a window to select the date.
7. Click the calendar icon and select a date.
8. Now click the Add Day off button to update the edit.
After making the bulk update, you will be directed to the Control Panel homepage where you can check the Update Progress at the bottom of the page. It also displays details like – date, type of bulk edit option you selected, and the number of restaurants the change has been made to.
The system tick marks √ the update process after completion.
Tip: You can go to any of the selected restaurants to check if the edit is applied to them.
For instance, if you want to check the update for a Day Off, go to any of the selected restaurant's Control Panel > Settings > Day Off.
Important: For Google restaurants, these changes are still needed to be updated individually from the Restaurant's Control Panel > Settings/Profile as these updates are currently unable to be pushed to Google from the Control Panel homepage.
Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions by emailing at email@example.com or by calling on toll-free number: 1-888-987-7537