Visual Ordering Menu is a visualized version of the text-based Standard Ordering Menu. You can assign item pictures to your menu items
Its key capabilities include:
- more visual appeal to provide a visual ordering experience for your guests. See Figure 1: Visual Menu
- enlarged and beautifully shot good quality food images with highlighted menu names.
- expanded item image on a single click. See Figure 2: Expanded item image
- drill-down approach, where clicking on a menu picture leads the customer to its detailed items list. See Figure 3: Drilled down items in a category
- better overall customer experience with more conversions and higher ticket averages.
- Use high-resolution images.
- Don’t use stock photographs, click real pictures of your food items. (Hiring food photographers will be a well-worth investment).
Figure 1: Visual Ordering Menu
Figure 2: Expanded item image
Figure 3: Drilled down items in a category