The Orderzupp app really only does one thing - it receives orders from our system and displays them for action.
If you're seeing trouble with your tablet, such as an error saying:
"Orderzupp has stopped"
Or your tablet thinking that your ordering is paused when it's clearly not, there are a few steps you can take to get it back up and running:
First, simply power-cycling your tablet (turning it off, then back on again) can frequently fix any issue.
Second, navigate to the home page of the tablet, then bring up Chrome or any other web-browser, then try to navigate to a random web page. The Orderzupp app needs a stable connection to operate, so if there's an issue with the tablet seeing your Wifi connection or reaching the internet, that could cause a problem. If you get to the webpage successfully, you've got a stable connection.
Next, you can try clearing the data and logging back in by following these steps
(You will need your login and password for this, so don't proceed until you have it):
- Navigate to the home page of the tablet
- Click on the 'Settings' app - that's the one that looks like a gear
- Scroll down the tabs on the left side until you see 'Application Manager'
- Click that once
- Scroll through the apps that populate on the right until you see 'Orderzupp' and click it once
- A bunch of metrics will appear on the right. Under the 'Storage' area, look for the button that says 'Clear Data'
- Click that, and say 'OK' when prompted.
- This will log you out and clear any data bottleneck that might have been causing an issue.
- Go back into Orderzupp and log back in.
Let us know if you're still seeing issues or need any further assistance whatsoever by replying to this or by calling us toll-free: (888)-987-7537