A fully customized workflow can be designed for a restaurant or a food business based on their requirements, however, the Standard workflow is the default workflow that is been created to serve all the basic purposes of the restaurants as well as their customers.
Features of the standard workflow –
- The workflow supports all four order types – delivery, curbside, pickup, and dinein.
- The restaurant can accept or reject the order in the email notification they receive or in the CS app whenever the customer places the order.
- For the curbside order, the customer is notified via an email or SMS to click on the “arrived” button to notify the restaurant that they have arrived at the curbside.
- Custom messages such as email or SMS templates are used to notify the customers and restaurant. These text templates can be customized to match the brand identity of the restaurant.
- The status of the order is updated in the CS app.
- The restaurants can add additional time to the order post-confirmation and update the customer about the new time using the SMS or email.
- An email is sent to the customer within 24 hours to review the order.